10. MAINTENANCE FORMS AND RECORDS:
Operational Records: Operational records (DD Form 1970, daily dispatch and DA Form 2401, Equipment
Control Record) will be used to control the use and record operators and locations of equipment operation.
(1) SF91 Accident Form
(2)DD 518 Accident Identification Card
(3) DD Form 314, Preventive Maintenance Schedule and Records
(4) DA Form 2404, Equipment Inspection and Maintenance Worksheet
(5) DA Form 2407, Maintenance Request
(6)DA Form 2408-14, Uncorrected Faults Record
(1) DA Form 2408, Equipment Log Book Assembly
(2) DA Form 2408-9, Equipment Control Record
11. LUBRICATION: To insure proper operation of this equipment, all points requiring lubrication must be serviced with the
correct lubrication, at the proper time intervals. All lubrication points requiring service as shown on the lubrication chart
Points not equipped with lubrication fittings (clevis, pins, lever, linkages etc.) should be lubricated according to
working and climate conditions with an oil squirt can using OE 30.
Intervals specified are for normal operations where moderate temperatures, humidity, and atmospheric
conditions prevail. In areas of extreme conditions the service periods should be adjusted accordingly.
12. QUALITY DEFICIENCY REPORT (QDR): STANDARD FORM 368 (Quality Deficiency Report) was adopted for
Equipment Improvement Recommendation (EIR) reporting. This action was taken to standardize reporting within all
governmental services. Submissions to be in accordance with DA Pam 738-750.
13. MAINTENANCE EXPENDITURE LIMITS: The average life expectancy for the Clamshell, Bucket is 18 years.
14. FIRE PROTECTION:
A hand operated fire extinguisher may be positioned at the work site by the using unit, 15 feet from the
Refer to TB 5-4200-200-10, Hand Portable Fire Extinguishers Approved for Army users.